Friday, October 20, 2006

White pride? Huh?

So, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, skinhead-ism is on the rise in the US. While I'm not a big fan of the SPLC, beings as its a liberal tool, I will agree that skinheads and white power could be an issue for those concerned about such things. I'm not one of them, however.

I can't see how a skinhead group could become very powerful and controlling, any further than being a group of drunk, violent hairless young men that can't get dates. Sure, they could beat you up, but they aren't going to be able to organize a run at the statehouse. They might stomp you with their Doc Martens, but they can't bring legislation forth concerning property taxes.

While I don't condone their violence and their message, I guess I don't get too worked up about a bunch of cueballs.

I'm about 5/8th German descent, the balance being English, Scottish, and Swedish. I have blue eyes and blond/brownish hair. I guess I'd be a poster boy for the White Pride movement if I so chose to be. And while I am glad to be of northern European descent, I don't think that makes me or anyone else of similar origin any better than anyone else. There's nothing wrong about being thankful for the path your ancestors took, but it doesn't give one the right to lord it over someone else.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to shave their head, get tatoos of Nazi soldiers, drink beer out of a ram's horn, and not be able to get a job higher than 3rd shift janitor. It just doesn't sound appealing. The disdain of PC liberals wouldn't be much of a deterent, however, as I already get that now.

Plus, wearing this shirt would make you too much of a target...

The basic point - skinheads are another stupid group of young men with too much time on their hands. Hooliganism has been a problem since Cain and Abel went gangbanging outside the Garden of Eden.

A solution: Skinheads should take up a less violent but equally controversial interest...blogging. 'Course, they'd have to come up with something more interesting that starting each post with Sieg Heil!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Southern Poverty Pancake House has agenda. Morris Dees and his Marxist race hustling leftist equalitarians have been spewing this kind of alarmist garbage for years. Look what time of year it is. Think it is coincidence that they release this startling study to whip up the minorities against whitey right before the election? Also never overlook the fact that the coffers may be getting low and old Morry might be needing a new car. The Southern Poverty Pancake House has always had a pretty decent funding stream though from a variety of radical leftist sugar daddies and they've never really been short of funds to lavish on staff or lawyers and lawsuits. I'd look for Morry to show up on CNN and news shows peddling this BS report in the next few days or weeks. He or one of his surrogates will be making the rounds and stirring the pot to try to convince everyone there's a skinhead or a Klansman behind every bush (pun sorta intended) waiting to kill a minority or establish the 4th Reich right here in America. It's all about whipping up hysteria, bashing whitey, advancing the agenda and generating revenue. They generate these BS bogus reports every once in awhile usually when Morris hasn't been on TV enough or an election or legislation is coming up.

2:17 AM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home