Where the heck did I go?
Here's the low down:
1) A long drawn out planting that went from May to early July
4) Hauling corn
5) Combining corn (yes, it's true)
6) Watching 220 acres of corn and beans get destroyed by hail in about 10 minutes
7) Having a new baby daughter in late May (Emersen Louise)
8) Starting a new job with Pioneer a few days ago.
I am upright and functioning; blood still flows through these veins, and brain synapses still fire.
That's a quick update. Thanks for missing me, especially you from Oklahoma. I didn't know I had such mass appeal to the clodhoppers down there.
I'll update you more as I have time. Thanks again.