Monday, October 09, 2006

Iowa Ennui, what the...?

I found this post by Iowa Ennui, and I have to wonder; what the heck are you talking about?

Out of the South.
State 29 is right -- despite his rabid misogynistic tendencies when it comes to slash & burn blogging on the pampered, self-indulgent behavior of ‘important’ people – South of Iowa is good, and the it blog for Iowa Ag issues.
A recent post, the smack down of the eco-enviro types (a.k.a -- the rich NIMBYs) is brilliant, and all the guys, moms & kids know I’m not one for hyperbole.


I had to look up "misogynistic," and dude, I do NOT hate women. I love women, so much I married one. Where are you coming up with the idea that I hate the fairer gender? What did I post that lead you to believe this? Help me out, throw me a bone!

However, thanks for the kudos on the rest. I try to fill a void, the common sense rural Iowan void in the blogosphere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Lobner said...

I think she was referring to State 29 as misogynistic, not you.

KL

10:55 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger bgunzy said...

Sorry 'bout that - thanks for clearing up the confusion! :)

6:38 AM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home